Tia'm My Signature Vita B5 Toner

Share:
*Gifted by TIA'M from reviewer recruiting event*

tiam-my-signature-vita-b5-toner

What's your favorite step in skincare? Serum? Moisturizer? For me, it's toner, as my skin so often gets dehydrated so gives my skin a good drink is really important. Read more to know does my skin approved this newly released toner from Tia'm or not?

___brand___
tia'm

___product name___
my signature vta b5 toner

___brand website___
www.tiam.co.kr

___netto__
180ml

___ingredients___

Water, Butylene Glycol, 1,2-Hexanediol, Panthenol, Betaine, Hydrolyzed CollagenGlycerin, Oligopeptide-91 rh-Oligopeptide-1, Palmitoyl Pentapeptide-4, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Sodium Hyaluronate, Saccharomyces/Viscum Album (Mistletoe) Ferment Extract, Saccharomyces/Imperata Cylindrica Root Ferment Extract, Lactobacillus/Soybean Ferment Extract, Chlorphenesin, Disodium EDTA, Citric Acid

___description___

  • Instantly Hydrate Skin
Formulated with Pro Vitamin B5 and NMF, it instantly quenches dehydrated skin and boost skin’s moisture reservoir to keep it comfortably dehydrated.
  • Balance Skin Ph
Formulated with Peptide and Betaine, it enhances damaged skin barrier and restores your skin to its optimal level and allow your skin to its optimal level and allows your skin to become balanced
  • Provide dewy and supple skin
Retains moisture in the skin entire day, leaving the skin supple and bouncy with moisture


This toner comes with box with English description also available on the box. Great job Tia’m!

tiam-my-signature-vita-b5-toner
tiam-my-signature-vita-b5-toner

The toner itself is housed in a long cylindrical tube with minimalist design. The hole size also perfect as it’s not too big, so I don’t end up with pouring too much liquid.

tiam-my-signature-vita-b5-toner

I love how simple it is as I can easily see how many contents inside left.
tiam-my-signature-vita-b5-toner

The texture is a bit thicker than water and slippery, I don’t detect any scent at all. Since it’s texture is more on the lightweight side, so I think almost all skin type can enjoy this toner (as long your skin don’t react badly to one of the ingredients). People with dry skin can layer this while oily skin won’t feel this toner being sticky for their skin.

tiam-my-signature-vita-b5-toner

I use this after my exfoliating toner, then pat this Tia’m My Signature Vita B5 Toner using the palm of my hand (I use about 3 drops). It sinks in fast without tacky feeling, soothes and hydrates my skin immediately. I usually use 3 layers of this toner.  You can also use this toner with pour this on a cotton pad, but I don’t like to do it since I feel I’m wasting the toner because when I’m using a cotton pad I tend to make it totally wet. 

Sometimes I use this toner as a mask and I love how my skin feels super smooth and bouncy when using this as a mask and it makes it easier to spread moisturizer I applied in the next step. The feeling of smooth and bouncy is last until the next day!

I've been using this for 4 weeks and I don’t see a bad reaction on my skin at all. As usual, I do a patch test first, then only single-use this product then combine it with my current routine. 

On my dry skin, I can’t only use this toner even after I do 7 skin method, but this toner makes my skincare products in next step absorbs better and make them works better. I feel my skin feeling more hydrated and more moisturized for a longer time after I added Tia’m My Signature Vita B5 Toner to my current routine.

The brand stated you can use this toner together with Vitamin C serum to enhances Vitamin C’s brightening and antioxidant effect. But, I can’t speak for it yet. I will share my opinion of this after I try  Tia’m Red C Serum in following months. 

___rate___
5/5

___conclusion___
I find myself totally enjoying this toner and see myself purchasing this in future! Great ingredients list with affordable price and live up to all claims on my skin. Tia’m My Signature Vita B5 Toner is the right drink for my dehydrated skin!

where to purchase ?
*Please note, the price is based data of 5th July 2018* 
Jolse - $18.60  
http://jolse.com/product/tiam-my-signature-vita-b5-toner-180ml/14928/?cate_no=542&display_group=1

No comments