Cosrx Blemish Cover Cushion #23 *Renewed Version*

Share:
*Gifted by StyleKorean from  reviewer recruiting event*


cosrx-cover-blemish-cushion

I’m so into Korean Skincare like I often blind buy some skincare just because of the packaging. But, honestly, when buying makeup from Korean brand I’m really picky. Based on my experience it’s totally hard to get makeup from Korean brand with color or shade that would be a perfect match with my medium to tan skin.


___brand___
cosrx

___product name___
blemish cover cushion

___shade option___
#21 bright beige
#23 natural beige

___brand website___
www.cosrx.kr

___netto__
15 gram

___ingredients___

Titanium Dioxide, Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Cyclopentasiloxane, Phenyl Trimethicone, Butylene Glycol, Cyclohexasiloxane, CI 77492, Cetyl PEG/PPG-10/1 Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Diphenylsiloy Phenyl Trimethicone, Trimethylsiloxysilicate, PEG-10 Dimethicone, Sodium Chloride, Aluminum Hydroxide, Stearic Acid, 1,2-Hexanediol, CI 77491, Triethoxycaprylylsilane, Disteardimonium Hectorite, Caprylyl Glycol, CI 77499, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Adenosine, Vinyl Dimethicone/Methicone Silsesquioxane Crosspolymer, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Water, Ethylhexylglycerin, Madecassoside

___description___

(taken from StyleKorean)


  • the cushion that not only covers acne prone skin but also calms and soothes 
  • contains trouble care and soothing essences to treat sensitive while providing excellent coverage 
  • provides perfect coverage to leave your skin looking flawless
  • trouble & acne scarring coverage + calming + care 
  • specialized for sensitive, acne-prone skin 
  • UV protection SPF47/PA+++


It was kinda hard to capture what’s written in the front part of box and cushion case with my phone camera, even though I can see the words easily with my eyes. On another side of the box, description and all other information not only in Korean but also in English.


cosrx-cover-blemish-cushion

 I like the packaging because it’s color is black, make it not get dirty easily. I can throw this into my pouch and bring it everywhere without worrying it would get stained from other product in my pouch, like from a lipstick or eyeliner.


cosrx-cover-blemish-cushion

I choose shade #23 Natural Beige and as usual, it’s still too light for me. Luckily the undertone is yellow, so even when I wore this cushion my face didn’t look like a ghost because this doesn’t turn into grayish over time. Usually, I apply cream bronzer or darker shade of powder on top of this so my makeup looks natural.


cosrx-cover-blemish-cushion

From the ingredients listed above, this cushion seems will be suitable for sensitive and acne-prone skin. Centella Asiatica Leaf Water, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract, Madecassoside are good to calm and treat acne also promotes wound healing. While Adenosine and Niacinamide are good for anti-aging, also niacinamide has brightening benefits. Maybe using this continuously could help me to lighten my PIH? 

I suggest to only press the cushion lightly because the product comes out easily. I can sense herbal-ish scent from this cushion. This cushion is so easy to blend this and give medium to full coverage. Redness? It’s (temporary) gone and PIH also disappear. Sorry, the redness on my face didn’t show up in the picture below.

cosrx-cover-blemish-cushion


The finish is semi-matte and I don’t need powder on top to set this cushion. If your skin type is dominated with dry, please make sure your face is in well-moisturized condition so the result won’t be cakey. I find it stays really long and waterproof, it didn’t budge at all after I do Wudu. The easiest way to remove this is with cleansing oil. 

___rate___
3.5/5

___conclusion___
I like the coverage also staying power of this cushion, didn’t break me out and not feeling heavy. However, I wish it available in more darker color, so it could be perfect for my go to cushion since I don’t need to apply anything on top of this to make my face look natural. 

where to purchase ?
*Please note, the price is based data of 25th June 2018*
StyleKorean - $28.80
https://www.stylekorean.com/shop/cosrx-renewed-blemish-cover-cushion-23/1502674604/

1 comment:

  1. Wih kerennn cushionnya. . Medium to full coverage yah.. Rekomen buat trial nih sama akuh, nice review. .

    ReplyDelete